Alonzo L. Pelham Jr.
3824 Halloway Circle
Upper Marlboro, MD 20722
January 08, 2014
To Whom It May Concern,
The strength of a company is directly dependent on its employees. With my ability to learn quickly, team player with motivational aspects, hard work, reliability, and productivity. I have the proven ability to deliver high quality work and excellent customer satisfaction. Also, known for integrity and honesty; I am confident that I would be an excellent fit for this position.
I have very well developed skills in detecting critical customer service deficiencies and developing preventive strategies and solutions for high-end customer and team support. I also possess very good communication, technical, organization and interpersonal skills. I have an extensive experience in specialized tools, devices, and procedures used successfully to make sure that the work will be done in a timely manner.
I would welcome the opportunity to meet for an in-depth interview. If you should require additional information, my personnel file, which includes excellent performance evaluations, would surely help you.
Thank you in advance for your consideration.
I am even ready to relocate for this job. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Alonzo L. Pelham Jr.
3824 Halloway Circle
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
Alonzo L. Pelham JR.
Seeking a General Labor position with a reputed company utilizing exceptional physical abilities, great attention to detail and superb technical skills.
• Over 5 years of practical experience as a laborer
• Demonstrated the ability to follow oral and written instructions, short letters, and memos
• Profound ability to communicate in personal and small group situations to customers and employees of the organization
• Good customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Flexible, Adaptable and Teamwork oriented
• Art Institute of Washington – Culinary Arts –
Washington, D.C. – 2012
• Prince George’s Community College – General Studies – Largo, MD – 2007-2008
• Fredrick Douglass High School – Upper Marlboro, MD – 2006
2010-Present TOFAX INC. Riverdale, MD
• Check vehicles for any type of damages before transporting to destination
• Transport patients and equipment to and from one location to another
• Deliver supplies and apparatus to patient units in a opportune and accurate manner
• Communicate suitably with patients to develop a relationship and ensure patient trust
• Perform inspections and disinfecting procedures on equipment utilized for a procedure
• Record all information into the online Transport Tracking System
2012-2013 Ace relocation moving Company Upper Marlboro, MD
• Loaded/unloaded of household furniture, office furniture, hospital furniture, as well as expert in safe relocation of all items and goods
• Ability to lift over 50 or more lbs. for extended periods of time, ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Assist with packing, unpacking, and set-up of items
• Truck size varies from 18 wheelers to 26 footers, handling monetary transactions, customer service experience, and moving/packaging expertise
• The ability to learn quickly if needed, and a great team player with motivational aspects
2009-2011 COSI’s RESTURANT Washington D.C
Baker / Food Prep
• Received food and beverage product and supplies
• Cleaned and sanitized workplace and equipment
• Transferred supplies and equipment between storage and work areas
• Ensured correct food handling procedures are followed
• Prepared food items following recipes and product directions
• Arranged appropriate equipment for cooking
2008-2009 Bed Bath & Beyond Waldorf, MD
• Assisted customers with product selection and queries
• Investigated and resolved customer complaints
• Set up store displays
• Handled inventory and stocks
• Thorough understanding of safety practices and procedures
• Comprehensive knowledge of stocking shelves
2007-2008 National Tire & battery Washington D.C.
• Extensive experience in the diagnoses, repair, installation and maintenance of automotive cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s
• Expertise in modern carberation systems, computer analysis and utilization of technical equipment
• Proven ability to analyze and repair complex wiring and electronics. Adept at working in small spaces
• Maintain fluids such as engine oils, brake oil, hydraulics and grease
• Excellent communicator that works well with customers, focused on explaining complicated technical details in a manner that is easy to understand
• Works with clients to explain maintenance and warranties
Page 1 of 2