Ernetta S. Dye
I would like to obtain a position where I can maximize my customer service skills where my experience can be utilized to improve customer satisfaction. I would also like to secure a position with a well establish organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting career.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrates positive customer service skills, and ability to relate to people of varying ages and backgrounds.
• Positive engaging attitude with strong commitment to teamwork.
• Customer service orientated with the ability to create a positive impression while responding to customers.
Federal Emergency Management Agency
Reservist IA/ Applicant Service Program Specialist- October 2015- Present
Spirit of Washington Cruises
Hostess/ Server – June 2015 – October 2015 Temporary/ on call
• Greet/seat guest as they arrive on the boat.
• Accept cash in exchange of food and drinks sold.
• Maintain cleanness of the boat before and after boat departure.
• Engage the passenger with a positive attitude as well as good communication.
• Answer questions and take drink and food orders
Med-tech medical School
Medical Assistant – Nov 2014 – June 2015/ on hold
Currently in school to obtain my associates degree in medical assistant while attending class I have gained the knowledge and on hands skill of phlebotomy, clinical duties, medical terminology, pharmacology, and continually learning new skills to obtain and exciting and joy career while helping others.
Security Officer – June 2012- June 2014
Patrol apartment premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows and gates are secure.
• Answer alarms and investigate disturbance.
• Monitors all camera surveillance to ensure safety of tenants, employees, and visitors.
• Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment of property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized person’s or unusual occurrences.
• Call police or fire department in cases of emergencies, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
• Check all identification when visitors are entering the building.
Department of Homeland Security (FEMA)
Disaster Call Center Representative – June 2010 – June -2012 (Temporary)
• Determined requirements by working with customers
• Answered inquires by clarifying desired information, researching, locating, and providing information.
• Maintained call center database by entering information accurately.
• Researched required information using available resources such as National Emergency Management Information System (NEMIS) computer system.
• Updated customer existing information.
• Documented all call information according to standard operating procedures.
• Served as the primary point of contact for persons inquiring about disaster assistance by telephone.
• Conducted telephone interviews with disaster victims who have been affected by a declared disaster.
• Provided instructions and referrals to clients that were affected, about appropriate disaster programs such as: community resources, Housing and Grant Assistance, and other Federal assistance, as required.
Long John Silver Restaurant
Cashier – September 2008 – June 2010
• First-handed experience with monitoring procurement, storage, preparation, cooking, handling, and serving of food and beverage.
• Accepted cash in exchange of food and drinks sold.
• Prepared and packed food according to Long John’s Silver policies and procedures.
• Ensured that all kitchen equipment is cleaned and maintained at all times.
• Ensured that all food and drinks are packed appropriately without spill issues.
• Greeted customers and guests as they approach the food service counter.
• Provided training and assistance to new joined cashiers
September 2006-May 2010 Central High School Diploma
Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Multi-line phone skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking, Microsoft Office Suite 2010 MSWord, Outlook and 45WPM.