420 W Street N.W. Apt. #33
Washington D.C. 20001
Education Trinity Washington University Washington, D.C
Intended Major Biology-premed Expected to Graduate 2018
Norfolk State University (NSU) Norfolk, Virginia August 2011- December2012
Intended Major Biology-premed
Security Officer, Washington, DC Summer2015
• Patrol areas and check doors, gates and windows for signs of unauthorized entry watch for irregularities (such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes, lights left on, equipment malfunctions, unlocked security doors)
• Report incidents or problems.
• monitor computer alarm systems, closed-circuit television systems.
Human Rights First, Fall 2010- Summer 2011
Intern, Washington DC
• Entered business contacts into Excel for the CEO and program staff.
• Composed 25 referred letters recommending immigration clients to service providers.
• Assisted with administrative tasks, including distributing mail, scheduling kitchen cleaning, ordering supplies, and faxing and scanning documents.
• Researched (clothing banks, hearing resources, Egypt)
District of Columbia Department of Health Summer 2009 Summer 2009
Intern, Washington DC
• Answered calls, reviewed messages, and transferred calls.
• Processed Katrina victims’ personal information.
• Helped organize the Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Administration (Hepra) warehouse after the Presidential Inauguration event and took inventory.
Alliance of Concern Men Summer 2008
Public Speaker, Washington DC
• Conducted in interviews with DC residents about AIDS, drugs, and gang violence.
• Discussed prevention of teen violence and STDs among young men and women.
Novel Teens Ink Summer 2007
Advertisement/Sales, Washington DC
• Analyzed articles, wrote weekly summaries, and edited reports.
• Scheduled photo taking for internal profiling records.
• Coordinated a magazine called 360 seconds for teens in the DC area.
Kennedy Recreation Center, Washington DC
• Assisted in 3 game nights events for city wide teen gatherings.
Booker T. Washington Public Charter School, Washington DC
• Helped manage the girl’s varsity basketball team.
• Organized teachers’ classrooms at the end of the year.
• Assisted in the set up of the senior class of 2010 prom.
• Selected as a Senior Marshall to organize and advertise for school events.
• Merit Award in Keyboarding
• Honor Roll 2009-2011
• Training Certificate 16 hours –DC Special Police Officer
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills
• Team worker