Motivated professional with over 3 years’ experience in customer service and security. Ability to multi-task and make decisions based on company standards. Adapts to any type of environment to provide the utmost level of client and security services.
10/2015-2/2016 High line Bar Arlington, VA
• Cleaned the flat top grill and grill.
• Clean fryer and refill fryer.
• Prep food line for food.
Sales Associate Auto Zone Washington, DC
• Provided assistance to customers on the sales floor by answering questions about automotive products.
• Stocked shelves, took inventory, and handled returns.
• Complied with standard operating procedures for loss prevention, theft, and risk management.
11/2014 – Current Laughing Man Tavern Washington, DC
• Warned persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises.
• Using force when necessary.
• Circulated among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
09/2014 – 10/2015 Penn Social Security Washington, DC
• Monitored building security by ensuring lockdown at the end of the day.
• Wrote reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
• Contacted police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
06/2008 – 08/2008 D.C. Housing Authority Washington, DC
• Clean building floors by sweeping and moping.
• Police the area for trash and pieces of paper.
• Collect and empty trash receptacles.
High Road Academy
High School Diploma
National Host Security Training
Food handler’s licenses