2321 Lincoln Rd NE Apt A2
Washington, Dc 20002
Intrinsically motivated and reliable professional with 7 years of experience in customer service through various industries. Strong ability to support customers with shopping experiences and promote purchases. Experience with processing purchase transactions of various forms. Also, experienced with processing, organizing, and tagging new inventory
Undergraduate School University of the District of Columbia
• Bachelor Degree BA – Administration of Justice 05/09/2015
• Associate Degree AAS – Law Enforcement 08/08/2014
Securitas District of Columbia 01/2010 – 12/2012
• Maintained safe and secure environment for customers, employees, and other staff.
• Patrolled, recorded, reported, and monitored assigned premises
Environmental Service Worker
LB&B Janitorial Services District of Columbia 09/2005 – 11/2009
• Maintained cleanliness of primary research lab of the National Archives building as prescribed by the research lab’s health standards.
• Performed routine maintenance activities.
• Coordinated service needs for equipment.
Customer Services Representative
CVS Pharmacy District of Columbia 04/2004 – 10/2004
• Provided courteous customer service.
• Maintained carts/baskets as needed.
• Stocked shelves.
• Ensured that all health and safety practices were followed.
• Responded promptly to customer needs and questions.
• Performed other duties as assigned by the Store Manager.
Old Navy Inc. District of Columbia 04/2001 – 03/2002
• Provided courteous customer service and assisted customers with purchasing choices.
• Operated cash register and 10-key calculator.
• Performed accurate daily cash, check, and credit card settlement transactions.
• Performed account receivable of cash drawer as prescribed by company policy.
• Answered multi-line telephone with tact and courtesy
• English, Swahili, and currently learning Spanish